In the name of Allah, the most Compassionate, the most Merciful.
A few tips for those who are planning to learn the Arabic alphabet.
1. Please, learn the correct pronunciation with a live teacher. This is the best way to learn the Arabic alphabet. The teacher will help you to recognise your mistakes in pronunciation which will give you the opportunity to fix them before the wrong pronunciation becomes a habit and it becomes too hard to correct it. This application only assists with learning the alphabet.
2. Try not to get upset if some topics seem too difficult the first time. This is quite a normal situation when studying any science as each science has its own subtleties that cannot be explained or understood at once. They are given to students gradually in order not to overload them with too much information. These gaps in knowledge will lessen with time.
3. Use video materials. Nowadays there are various video lessons on the Arabic alphabet and the correct reading of the holy Quran (i.e tajweed) on Youtube. For instance, the lessons of a scholar in the field of tajweed Sheikh Ayman Suweyd.
4. Reread the lessons. Oftentimes, when learning, a student may miss or not notice some important information. When reading the lessons again you are very likely to discover something new or something that you did not pay enough attention to the first time.
As an example, you can go over the classes of the first course again after completing the second course. Most likely you will find answers to some of your questions.
The curriculum of this application consists of 4 levels:
1) Level 1. Getting to know the Arabic alphabet.
2) Level 2. Joining letters to form words.
3) Level 3. Getting to know some additional reading rules.
4) Level 4. Rules of Tajweed.